- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
270-686-7003 | 730 Pleasant Valley Rd Owensboro, KY 42303
CODE OF ETHICS
What Our Customers Are Saying
Great experience with them, very friendly and made it a priority to repair my car quickly. I live out of state and was afraid to take my car to a strange shop, but just the phone conversation was very welcoming. I would recommend them to anyone.Angie Miller, 03/22/2023
1. They actually answer the phone 2. They kept the original scheduled service date. 3. They finished quickly and promptly and were polite. 4. Im not the smartest man in the world, but i feel like the labor was priced very fair. Will be taking my powerstroke to them from now on.Jordan Payne, 01/17/2023
Have always had the best work on any of my vehicles done in this shop. Thanks Mark!Jillian Newton, 03/05/2022
Helped me and thought me a couple things about my truck.A Google User, 10/21/2021
Excellent customer service. Fair pricing. Even for women which means a lot. Good communication on repairs. Completed in a timely manner. Would recommend to anyone.Renee Claypool, 08/24/2021
Did a great job!!!Kimberly Dunn, 08/04/2021