- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great service. Reasonable price.Joshua Stallings, 12/28/2020
Heating and Cooling Services, near Owensboro, KentuckyCody is always there to help me. He does a great job no matter what the problem is.Linda Riley, 07/15/2020
Good people years of experience diagnosed a problem for me in five minutes. Thanks Mark . Scooter , and Dewayne .Ricky Houston, 08/14/2020
Excellent service, friendly employees, and the price is right.Shirley Coomes, 07/23/2020
Owensboro, KyQuick and Excellent service, Knowledgable and friendly Technicians! Best around in town!Greg H, 06/24/2020
Fast and CourteousFast good quality work, they got me in and out in no time. Employees were nice and very respectful. Will definitely be back.Kelsey Carrico, 10/21/2015